Our butchers shop is situated in the picturesque village of Kilkhampton, just outside Bude. Our family business, established over 100 years, is well known for quality fresh meat, home reared locally on our own farm.
Our own delicious local lamb, grass fed Aberdeen Angus and South Devon beef and local free range poultry are sold alongside a choice range of pork and homemade sausages. Our beef is hung for 21 days to maximise flavour and tenderness, and we only stock the freshest, highest quality local meat & poultry:
- All our produce is sourced within a 10 mile radius of the Shop.
- All our Beef and Lamb is from Shane’s farm or the very best local suppliers.
- All the Chicken is Free Range.
- All the Pork is Cornish.
- Full Range of Game and Poultry
- Beef, Lamb, Pork, Venison and Bacon
- Home cooked meats: Ham, Beef, Pork with Stuffing, Turkey with Stuffing and Faggots
- Locally produced Honey
- Free Range Eggs
- Our excellent Meatboxes offer a selection of cuts of quality meat at an outstanding price
- Free deliveries from Hartland – Crackington Haven
Our friendly and highly knowledgeable staff are eager to help you with advice and recommendations for choice cuts.
Ian began his career with a 5 year apprenticeship at a classical butchers, learning all aspects of butchery, displaying meat and methods of cooking all the cuts from each animal. He has worked in a meat factory speed-boning, as well as various other butchers shopsÂ over the years, granting him a wealth of knowledge and experience.
Shane has run the family farm since 2000, and took over the family butcher’s shop in 2007, continuing on a family tradition tracing back to his Great Grandfather taking on the farm as a tenant in 1938.
Please call in or ring us to discuss your needs; we can cater to any budget.